“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
L. C. Megginson
- When you notice that you or someone in your family seems to be losing interest or enthusiasm for life.
- When you notice ongoing patterns of conflict between yourself and a partner or child, and cannot seem to work through them.
- When fear or anxiety is having a significant impact on you or a family member’s enjoyment of life or relationships with others.
- When your behaviour or someone in your family’s behaviour is making it very difficult for others to voice a different opinion.
- When you or a family member is having difficulty managing the strong emotions of grief or loss.
- When verbal abuse, physical abuse or threats are disturbing your health and well-being or the health and well-being of others in your family.
- When you notice that you or a family member is becoming increasingly dependent on the use of a substance or activity to ease their depression or anxiety.
We are all likely to experience anxiety, depression, grief and loss at some point in our lives, or to be caught up in abusive or addictive cycles of behavior. As distressing as these experiences are, a wise adult recognises these times as opportunities for growth and learning.
If you are unsure if my approach is appropriate to the concerns you or your family member are having, please feel free to speak with us directly in a free telephone consultation.
If clients do not respond to our learning and development approach to change, we can assist in finding a practitioner better suited to your needs.